- 1.1 The website Syndicate.сasino is operated by Direx Limited, Stasinou 1, MITSI Building 1, 1st Floor, Flat/Office 4, Plateia Eleftherias, Nicosia, Cyprus (“Company”) and all game content is licensed through the Direx NV, Heelsumstraat 51 E-Commerce Park, Curacao. Registration number 131879., a company registered by the Government of Curaçao, as an Information Provider legally authorized to conduct online egaming operations from Curaçao. Egaming Licensing and Supervision is provided by Antillephone N.V.
- 1.2 These Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) apply to the usage of the Games through Syndicate.casino (“Website” or “We”, “Us”) through any desktop, mobile or other platforms by you (“You” or “the Player”).
- 1.3 These T&C constitute a binding agreement between You and Syndicate.casino.
- 1.4 These T&C come into force as soon as you click on the “ACCEPT” button, by doing which you signify to Syndicate.casino that you have read these T&C and accept them. By using/playing any Game of the Website you signify that you agree with these T&C.
- 1.5 You must read these T&C carefully in their entirety before clicking on the “I accept terms and condition” button. If you do not agree with any provision of these T&C you must not use or continue to use the Website.
- 1.6 You fully understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein and as may be amended by Us from time to time.
- 1.7 Syndicate.casino reserves the right to modify and amend this Agreement at any time with or without notice.
- 1.8 Rules and explanations in respect to the games provided separately on the Website are incorporated into these T&C by reference.
- 1.9 Please bear in mind some games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by policies of game providers which may change from time to time.
NetEnt games are unavailable for Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Cambodia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Sudan, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, as well as Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, United States of America and the United Kingdom.In addition to the above,Jumanji, Emoji planet, Guns & Roses, Jimi Hendrix & Motörhead, Planet of the Apes, Vikings, Narcos are unavailable in Azerbaijan, Canada, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. Additionally, Universal Monsters series (Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon and The Invisible Man) are only available in these countries: Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden. Players from the following countries are not eligible to win any jackpots from jackpot games offered by NetEnt (such as but not limited to Arabian Nights): Australia, Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine. The Casino will make reasonable efforts to prevent players from these countries to reach the games, but if players from any of the stated countries would win the jackpot, the jackpot win will be annulled.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE Syndicate.casino SERVICES:
- 2.1 You may participate in any of the Games if and only if:
- 2.1.1 You are over eighteen (18) years of age or such higher minimum legal age of majority as stipulated in the jurisdiction of Your residence; and
- 2.1.2 It is legal for You to participate in the Games according to applicable laws in the jurisdiction of your residence;
- 2.1.3 You participate in the Games strictly in your personal non-professional capacity for recreational and entertainment purposes only;
- 2.1.4 You participate in the Games on your own behalf and not on the behalf of any other person.
- 2.2 It is entirely and solely Your responsibility to enquire and ensure that You do not breach laws applicable to you by participating in the Games.
YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
- 3.1 REGISTRATION AND OPENING OF YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
- 3.1.1 In order for you to be able to place wagers using any of the Website, you must first register with Syndicate.casino and open an account (“Member Account”).
- 3.1.2 You are allowed to have only one Member Account. Only one Account for each household, IP, PC is allowed. If You open or attempt to open more than one account, for whatever reason, Syndicate casino may block or close any or all of Your accounts at its discretion. We also reserve the right to withhold any deposits or winnings upon the discovery of duplicate or multiple accounts at its sole discretion. Also, any returns, deposits, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account. If you wish to open another account, you may do so by contacting the Manager at email@example.com. If a new account is opened, the old account will be closed. If you notice that you have more than one registered Member Account you must notify us immediately. Failure to do so may lead to your Member account being blocked for access.
- 3.1.3 You must enter all mandatory information requested into your registration form, including a valid e-mail address; if you do not enter a valid email address, we will be unable to help you recover any “forgotten passwords”. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is true, complete and correct. It is strictly prohibited to use disposable email addresses.
- 3.1.4 As part of the registration process You will have to choose Your nickname and password for Your login into the Website. It is Your sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that Your login details are kept securely. You must not disclose Your login details to anyone. Syndicate.casino is not responsible for any abuse or misuse of Your Member Account by third parties due to Your disclosure, whether intentional or accidental, whether active or passive, of your login details to any third party.
- 3.1.5 Syndicate.casino reserves the right to refuse or close a Member Account at our sole discretion.
- 3.1.6 Syndicate.casino prohibits player collusion and do not allow any kind of robots and programmed devices to participate in gameplay. Syndicate.casino reserves the right to void any gameplay which results from the use of robots and/or programmed devices.
- 3.1.7 You are not allowed to play on real money if you are a resident of one of the following countries: United States of America, United Kingdom, Spain, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Netherlands, St. Maarten, St. Eustatius, Saba, Ukraine, Dutch West Indies and Curacao.
- 3.1.8 The Website allows playing for the following currencies: EUR, USD, CAD, AUD, NZD, ZAR, NOK, BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH, DOG, CZK and RUB.
- 3.2 DEPOSITS INTO YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
- 3.2.1 To deposit funds into your Member Account, you can use any of the methods specified on the relevant pages of the Websites, as may be amended from time to time, depending on the selected method. Details in respect to the timings for withdrawals in respect to the method utilized are available on the relevant pages of the Websites, as may be amended from time to time.
- 3.2.2 We may charge assigned fees for processing deposits depending on the selected method. Please see our Website for the current fee structure. From time to time, we will assign minimum deposit levels and maximum deposit levels as specified on the Websites.
- 3.2.3 Syndicate.casino can, under certain circumstances, credit a player’s account with so-called “bonus”. The conditions for the crediting of the bonus (e.g. First Deposit Bonus) and the amount of the bonus is determined by Syndicate.casino and set out on the website from time to time.
- 3.2.4 Syndicate.casino is not a financial institution and thus should not be treated as such. Your account will not bear any interests.
- 3.2.5 Deposited amounts are available on the Account within a reasonable amount of time after the confirmation of the deposit. Before a withdrawal can be made, all previous deposits need to be confirmed.
- 3.2.6 We reserve the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity (Know Your Client) when effecting deposits into your Account. This could include (but is not limited to) a selfie with a document or form of identification.
- 3.2.7 It's the responsibility of the player to ensure that all documents as a part of the KYC process are genuine. Faked or fraudulent documents provided may result in confiscation of deposits and potential winnings of the player.
- 3.2.8 Syndicate.casino is not an exchange and therefore does not execute any conversion between Crypto and any Fiat currency.
- 3.2.9 Kindly note that bonuses come with specific bonus terms and conditions ("Bonus Terms and Conditions"). These can be found here.
- 3.2.10 We reserve the right to make a phone call to the number provided in your member account, which at our own discretion can be a necessary part of the KYC procedure. Until the account is fully verified, no cashouts will be processed. In case the provided phone number is incorrect, missing or false or the player will not answer the phone call, we reserve the right to confiscate your winnings and/or disable your member account. We'll make reasonable efforts trying to contact you regarding the withdrawal of the funds, but if we are not able to reach you (by email or phone) in two weeks, the funds will be retained by Syndicate.casino, since you have failed to pass the KYC procedure.
- 3.2.11 You may only use your own personal credit/debit card or other payment methods to fund your Account. The name appearing on the credit cards, or registered on the payment accounts used for deposits or payouts must correspond to the name registered on your Account.
- 3.2.12 You are able to opt out from receiving offers via emails from Syndicate.casino. However, we still reserve the right to send you important information regarding your account, despite you being opted out from regular email send-outs.
- 3.2.13 We reserve the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity when effecting deposits into your Member Account by requesting the list of documents specified in Section
- 3.2.14 All transactions shall be checked in order to prevent money laundering. The Company shall report any suspicious transaction to the relevant competent authorities. If the Member becomes aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the Games of the Website, he must report this to the Company immediately. We may suspend, block or close a Member Account and withhold funds if requested to do so in accordance with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act. Enhanced due diligence may be done in respect of withdrawals of funds not used for wagering.
- 3.3 WITHDRAWALS FROM YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
- 3.3.1 Withdrawals will be made to your bank account or other withdrawal methods available from ‘the Website’. We may charge assigned fees for processing such withdrawals. Please see our Website for the current fee structure. We will credit you back using the same method as you have previously deposited with, when possible. Please, note that withdrawal payments may only be made in the name of and to the registered holder of Member Account. We reserve the right to cancel withdrawals either to enforce a closed loop or to force the Player to withdraw to a particular withdrawal method.
- 3.3.2 Cryptocurrency withdrawals will be made to your stated Syndicate.casino wallet. To withdraw any Virtual Funds which have been deposited, we require the blockchain to give at a minimum 6 confirmation of your last deposit, before a withdrawal can be made. If you deposit with a small mining fee, 1 confirmation can take up to 20 min.
- 3.3.3 If we mistakenly credit your Member Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical, error in the pay-tables, or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain our property and will be deducted from your Member Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email.
- 3.3.4 You acknowledge that the Virtual Funds (such as Bitcoin etc.) are consumed instantly and Syndicate.casino does not provide for refunds or cancellation and reserves the right to payout substantial wins in monthly installments (specified in article 3.3.6).
- 3.3.5 Syndicate.casino payment managers reserve the right to carry out additional verification procedures for any payout exceeding the equivalent of 1000 Euro or cumulative withdrawals exceeding 2300 Euro, and further reserves the right to carry out such verification procedures also in case of lower pay-outs. In order to verify player`s account casino management require documents (ID, payment systems, utility bills еtc) in Latin or Cyrillic alphabet. In case a player doesn’t have an opportunity to provide documents in above-mentioned alphabets casino reserves the right to demand video verification where a player shows his/her documents. Documents for verification including but not limited to all below-mentioned documents should be provided in good quality only:
Non-exhaustible list of required documents: - valid ID (Driver License, Passport or National identity card); and/or - Utility Bill (usually refers to your water, electricity and gas bills. It can also include bills for essential services such as those provided by the council, like sewer services. Optional services such as cable tv or mobile phones are not considered to be utility bills) – full name, address, and date should be fully visible and showing proof of residence; and/or - Debit/Credit Cards – a photo of the front and back; and/or - Bank Statement – internet bank screenshot of a suitable page; and/or - E-Wallet: If you deposit or withdraw to an e-wallet such as Skrill or Neteller, to verify this the operator can request mainly a screenshot of your "profile", showing your User ID/registered email and name. The operator could request a screenshot of a specific transaction from this method as well. -any other documents that we consider necessary in order to complete our checks; - if you do not or cannot provide us with such information within 14 days or such information is not satisfactory, we may lock or restrict your Member Account and any returns, deposits, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued will be retained by Syndicate.casino, since you have failed to pass the KYC procedure.
- 3.3.6 If you win more than €15,000 (or your currency equivalent), we reserve the right to divide the payout into monthly installments until the full amount is paid out.
- 3.3.7 The website supports payouts via Original Credit Transfer (OCT) from Visa and via Payment Transfer from Mastercard. Additional requirements are that the respective credit card is not a corporate credit card and the card is issued in a supported country. For Visa, the following countries are not supported: USA, New Zealand, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore. For Mastercard, the following countries are supported: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and United Kingdom. Please note that even for supported countries the WEBSITE is not able to guarantee successful credit card payment processing in all cases, since banks issuing credit cards may block or reject such transactions at their own discretion. Please note that the internal operating currency of the website is Euro. If you transact in other currencies, the amount deducted from your credit card may be insignificantly higher than displayed at the time of transaction due to currency conversions on the side of your bank and/or website's payment processing system.
- 3.3.8 In the unlikely event of a player depositing cryptocurrency funds to another cryptocurrency network address (such as but not limited to sending BTC to a BCH address). Syndicate.casino will not attempt to recover the amount unless it exceeds €5000. In such cases, a fee of 0.1 BTC will be charged in order to recover the lost funds to cover expenses to pursuit the recovery, however, it's not a guarantee to get the funds recovered. Kindly note that you have to report the mis-sending of funds within 7 days of occurrence and that this whole procedure is in line with standard exchange practices. Furthermore, the retrievement of private keys for the bitcoin on their balance is not possible.
- 3.3.9 To make a withdrawal, a player must place bets since last deposit not less than 3x (three) times the size of that deposit for Slots and not less than 10x (ten) times for Table games, prior to sending a withdrawal request. This procedure is in line with anti-money laundering practices. The player is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to their winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of the player’s residence.
- 3.3.10 All progressive jackpot wins will be paid in full.
- 3.4 CLOSING OF ACCOUNT
- 3.4.1 You may close Your account by contacting customer support. Syndicate.casino will return to You any and all funds from Your Member Account subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges. The method of repayment will be at our absolute discretion.
- 3.4.2 Syndicate.casino reserves the right to close Your Member Account and to refund to You the "Account balance", subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at our absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice
- 3.4.3 If You do not log onto Your Member Account via the internet, using Your "Nickname" and "Password" for a period of six (6) months, all balances may be removed from Your account after a notification has been sent to the registered e-mail address.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS AS A PLAYER
- 4.1 You hereby declare and warrant that:
- 4.1.1 You are over 18 years of age or such higher minimum legal age of majority as stipulated if the jurisdiction of Your residence (e.g. Estonia – 21 years) and, under the laws applicable to You, legally allowed to participate in the Games offered on the Website.
- 4.1.2 You participate in the Games strictly in your personal non-professional capacity for recreational and entertainment reasons only;
- 4.1.3 You participate in the Games on your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person;
- 4.1.4 All information that You provide to Syndicate.casino during the term of validity of this agreement is true, complete, and correct, and that You shall immediately notify Syndicate.casino of any change of such information;
- 4.1.5 You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to You under relevant laws for any winnings that You receive from Syndicate.casino;
- 4.1.6 You understand that by participating in the Games you take the risk of losing Virtual Funds deposited into Your Member Account;
- 4.1.7 You shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to Your or third parties’ participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for Your participation in any of the Games. Syndicate.casino hereby reserves the right to invalidate any wager in the event of such behavior;
- 4.1.8 You understand that Virtual Funds as Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies are not considered a legal currency or tender and as such on the Website they are treated as virtual funds with no intrinsic value;
- 4.1.9 You understand that Cryptocurrencies value can change dramatically depending on the market value;
- 4.1.10 You are not allowed to use any payment methods that belong to a Third party or person;
- 4.1.11 You are not allowed to participate in any type of collusion with other players;
- 4.1.12 You are not involved in any fraudulent actions against other online casinos or payment providers.
- 4.2 You are not allowed to transfer Virtual Funds from your Account to other players or to receive Virtual Funds from other players into your Account, or to transfer, sell and/or acquire, user accounts.
- 4.3 Games played on Our site should be played in the same manner as games played in any other setting. This means that players should be courteous to each other and avoid rude or obscene comments.
- 4.4 Some circumstances may arise where a wager is confirmed, or payment is performed, by us in error. In all these cases Syndicate.casino reserves the right to cancel all the wagers accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake made re-settling all the wagers at the correct prices/spreads/terms that should have been available at the time that the wager was placed in the absence of the error.
- 4.5 Should the user become aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, he/she agrees to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, the user agrees to report any error or incompleteness immediately to Syndicate.casino. Should the user fail to fulfill the obligations stated in this clause, Syndicate.casino has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification by the user.
- 4.6 In the event a game is started but miscarries because of a failure of the system, Syndicate.casino shall refund the amount wagered in the game to the User by crediting it to the User’s Account or, if the account no longer exists, by paying it to the User in an approved manner; and if the User has an accrued credit at the time the game miscarried, credit to the User’s Account the monetary value of the creditor, if the account no longer exists, pay it to the User in an approved manner.
- 4.7 Syndicate.casino reserves the right to reject or limit wagers. The user is not permitted to wager an amount exceeding his/her personal account. Wins are credited to the personal account of the user.
- 4.8 Syndicate.casino reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of the casino system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s), who has/have manipulated the casino system or attempted to do so. Syndicate.casino reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any games or events being offered on the Website.
- 4.9 We reserve the right to require some verification in case of suspicious or fraudulent transactions.
- 4.10 Syndicate.casino reserves the right to declare a wager void partially or in full if Syndicate.casino, at its own discretion, would deem it obvious that any of the following circumstances have occurred:
- 4.10.1 You or people associated with you may directly or indirectly influence the outcome of an event, to obtain an unlawful advantage,
- 4.10.2 You and or people associated with you are directly or indirectly avoiding the rules of Syndicate.casino,
- 4.10.3 the result of an event has been directly or indirectly affected by criminal activity,
- 4.10.4 wagers have been placed that would not have been accepted otherwise, but that was accepted during periods when the website have been affected by technical problems,
- 4.10.5 due to an error, such as a mistake, misprint, technical error, force majeure or otherwise, wagers have been offered, placed and or accepted due to this error.
- 4.10.6 If a player's deposit fee is too low and is flagged by blockchain or similar site as “not enough fee to relay” Syndicate.casino reserve the right to confiscate the winnings if Syndicate.casino at their own discretion deem the transaction and behavior of the player to be fraudulent in nature.
- 4.10.7 Using any betting system, or placing even money bets on Baccarat and Roulette.
- 5.1 In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets shall all be considered irregular gaming. For example, but not limited to Black or Red betting on Roulette, covering more than 25 of the 37 numbers on the table, using strategies such as Martingale, Columns and Dozens, Kyuban and others. Should the Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred, the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
- 6.1 You may contact our customer service according to the instructions located at the Website to give us any complaints regarding our services.
- 6.2 Complaints are handled in the support department and escalated in the organization of Syndicate.casino in the case that support personnel does not solve the case immediately. The player shall be informed about the state of the complaint to a reasonable level.
- 6.3 In the event of any dispute, you agree that the records of the server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
- 6.4 You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- 6.5 When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of Your Contact Details.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 7.1 You enter the Website and participate in the Games at your own risk. The Website and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied.
- 7.2 Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding provision, Syndicate.casino, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
- 7.2.1 do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are fit for their purpose;
- 7.2.2 do not warrant that the software and Website are free from errors;
- 7.2.3 do not warrant that the Website and/or Games will be accessible without interruptions;
- 7.2.4 shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to Your use of the Website or Your participation in the Games.
- 7.3 You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless Syndicate.casino, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims, and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
- 7.4 Nothing published by or on behalf of Syndicate.casino constitutes solicitation or recommendation to enter into any security or investment. Neither content nor data published by Syndicate.casino should be relied upon for investment, trading, or security purposes. Links to other sites do not constitute an endorsement and should not be deemed as such, nor should such links be considered approval by Syndicate.casino of the linked site, its owner, or its content. It is strongly advised that anyone perform independent research prior to making financial or investment decisions, along with seeking the advice of a qualified professional.
- 7.5 You agree that in the event of a discrepancy between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will prevail in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of
BREACHES, PENALTIES AND TERMINATION
- 8.1 If You breach any provision of these T&C or Bonus Terms, Syndicate.casino has a reasonable ground to suspect that You have breached them, Syndicate.casino reserves the right not to open, suspend, close Your Member Account, void all wagers and winnings, withhold payment of your winnings and apply such funds on account of any damages due by You.
- 8.2 You acknowledge that Syndicate.casino shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated Syndicate.casino’s rules, terms or conditions in a manner that results in your suspension or permanent barring from participation in our site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 9.1 All website design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, selection, and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material contained within the Website are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by us or used under license from third party rights owners. To the extent that any material contained on The website may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to the single personal computer only and hard copy portions may be printed solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- 9.2 Under no circumstances shall the use of the Website grant to any user any interest in any intellectual property rights (for example copyright, know-how or trademarks) owned by us or by any third party whatsoever.
- 10.1 If any provision of these T&C is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these T&C and all other provisions shall remain in force unaffected by such severance.
INACTIVE/DORMANT PLAYER ACCOUNTS
- 11.1 If no transaction has been made to your player account at Syndicate.casino in twelve months, your account will be deemed as dormant. We'll make reasonable efforts trying to contact you regarding the withdrawal of the funds, but if we are not able to reach you, the funds will be retained by Syndicate.casino as an admin fee.
- 11.2 An inactive Account is a Player Account which a player has not logged into or logged out of for six consecutive months. If your Player Account is deemed to be inactive, Syndicate.casino reserves the right to charge a monthly administrative fee of €10 or the equivalent in another currency (or the current balance of your Player Account, if less) as long as the balance of your Player Account remains positive. You authorize Syndicate.casino to debit this fee from your Player Account on the beginning of the month following the day on which your Player Account is deemed inactive, and on the beginning of every subsequent month that your Player Account remains inactive. Syndicate.casino will stop deducting the fee if the account balance is zero or if the account is re-activated.
- 12.1 Syndicate.casino reserves the right to assign or otherwise lawfully transfer this Agreement. You shall not assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement.
Anti-money Laundering Procedures
- 13.1 No person shall abuse this Website for the purpose of money laundering. We may employ best-practice anti-money laundering (AML) procedures. We reserve the right to refuse to do business with, to discontinue to do business with, and to reverse the transactions of, Players who do not accept or conform to the following AML requirements and policies:
- 13.1.1 Winnings will only be paid to the individual who initially registered to open a live account and specifically only to the originating credit card or account on file;
- 13.1.2 In the case of winnings from a third-party deposit, the deposit, all wager and the winnings will be voided;
- 13.1.3 Only one account is allowed per person. No winnings may be collected on accounts opened in false names or on multiple accounts opened by the same person;
- 13.1.4 We may, from time to time, at our sole discretion, require a player to provide additional proof of identity (KYC documentation) means of identity verification as it deems required under the circumstances and may at its sole discretion suspend an account until such proof has been provided to its satisfaction;
- 13.1.5 All transactions are checked to prevent money laundering;
- 13.1.6 6 Any suspicious or fraudulent transactions will be immediately reported to the relevant authorities.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 14.1 The Terms and Conditions stipulated below are effective as of November 10th, 2018. Before using the website Syndicate.casino, please read Terms and Conditions carefully. The fact of using the website confirms your consent with the Terms and Conditions.
- 14.2 Do you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions? Do they sound very bureaucratic and confusing? They're not meant to, but if you feel that way, please contact our support heroes via live chat or firstname.lastname@example.org . They're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even on Christmas Eve, so you might as well come and say hello!
- Last updated: Apr 8th, 2019